There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We will use this Parent Portal to share important information. Please Bookmark this page so that you can refer back to it often.
1. Know your rights and responsibilities
2. Pick your homeschool curriculum (or enroll today and use ours)
3. Choose your form of oversight
4. Submit your "Notice of Intent" to your local homeschool office
5. Wait 2 weeks to begin
6. Create your Portfolio System
Thank you for visiting our site. Now that you've come to know us a little better, we'd like to get to know you. Please click the button below and complete our "Inquiry" Form, then we'll call and/or email you to schedule a tour.
The PPT (Parent Partnership Team) was established by M.O.R.E. of Baltimore to help facilitate parent participation in ongoing efforts to ensure the success of our co-op, much like the PTA hosted at traditional schools. To join a committee, kindly click the link below. We appreciate your time and dedication to our program, and we thank you.